Ford Crate Ignition Kit, 289/302
This kit makes it easy to add MSD performance to your new crate engine. Supplied with a steel gear for compatibility with hydraulic roller cams.
$622.95 Your Price
Starting at $55 a month with Learn More
- Includes built-in Rev Limiter
|Distributor Type||Ready To Run|
- For engines with late-model type (HEI “spark plug top”) distributor caps. Multi-angle boots and terminals installed on one end. 90° distributor boots and terminals included.$100.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.