MSD 6ALN Ignition Control, DIRT
Extreme duty 6ALN with fixed 7,600 RPM rev limiter can handle the harshest racing environments.
$397.95 Your Price
Starting at $35 a month with Learn More
- Multiple spark, capacitive discharge ignition control
- Supplied with rubber shock mounts
- Programmable for 4, 6, or 8-cylinders by cutting red/blue wire loops
- 110 millijoules per spark up to 15,000 RPM
- 470 primary voltage output to coil
- Accepts breaker points, amplifier and magnetic pickup trigger inputs
- Works on 12 - 18 volt electrical system
- Multiple sparks for 20 degrees of crankshaft rotation
- Built-in Soft Touch Rev Control is fixed to 7,600 RPM
- Clear plastic base plate for easy tech inspection
- Circuit board is encased in a clear two part silicone elastomer
- 6-pin Weathertight connector, mandatory for NASCAR use
- Designed for circle track racing with NASCAR mandated connectors and clear epoxy potting compound for vibration protection
|Product Type||Ignition Box|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.