Accel SuperBox CD Ignition System
Capacitive discharge ignition system for 4, 6 or 8 cylinder motors; provides multiple spark for improved ignition and includes an adjustable rev-limiter for maximum protection. Perfect for street/strip vehicles
$153.95 Your Price
- Multiple sparks for improved starting, idle and throttle response
- Full power output at high rpm
- Easily connects to points, amplifiers, and magnetic-pickup distributors
- Adjustable rev-limiter for over-rev protection
- 4-, 6-, and 8-cylinder applications
- Accessory harness available for plug & play on most applications
|Current Draw||.7 Amp per 1,000 RPM|
|Primary Voltage||435 Volts|
|Product Type||Choke Components|
|RPM Range||15,000 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||43,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||95 mJ per spark|
|Spark Series Duration||20 Degree Crankshaft Rotation|
|Voltage Required||10-18 Volts, Negative Ground|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.