- Modern capacitive discharge ignition technology
- Retro design for classic good looks
- Connects easily to points, amplifiers and magnetic pickup distributors
- Adjustable rev limiter for overrev protection
- Multiple sparks at low RPM for improved starting, clean idle and snappy throttle response
|Current Draw||.7 Amp per 1,000 RPM|
|Primary Voltage||435 Volts|
|RPM Range||15,000 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||43,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||95 mJ per spark|
|Spark Series Duration||20° Crankshaft Rotation|
|Voltage Required||10-18 Volts, Negative Ground|
|Weight and Size||2.82lbs., 6.875"L x 4.0"W x 3.375"H|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.