High Vibration Blaster Coil
The sturdy metal housing of the High Vibration Coil is completely potted with a premium grade epoxy to completely encase the coil’s primary and secondary windings.
$59.21 Your Price
- Metal canister is encased with epoxy to protect the windings from high vibration applications
- Improved output coil for electronic ignitions, and MSD Ignitions (ballast resistor required for points)
- 100:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- CARB E.O. Approved
|Maximum Voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Peak Current||140 mA|
|Primary Resistance||.7 OHMs|
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Secondary Resistance||4.5K OHMs|
|Spark duration||350 uS|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.