HP Copper Spark Plug
Ford 2004-Early 2008 Ford 3-Valve 4.6L,5.4L & 6.8L Modular Engines - One Step Colder than Stock - One Piece Design -Single
$12.42 Holleydays Price
- One Piece Design - Won't break off in head during removal like two piece designs
- The Copper core is a better conductor than Iridium or Platinum plugs
- Copper dissipates heat much better than other materials
- "C" - Cut Design un-shrouds the spark kernel for a better burn
- Unlike Iridium or Platinum plugs, the ACCEL HP plugs are gapable
- Machine rolled threads for precise thread engagement
- One step colder than stock
|Heat Range||1 Step Colder|
|Product Type||Spark Plug|
|Torque Specification||20-25 lb.ft|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.