HP Copper Spark Plug
Ford 2004-Early 2008 Ford 3-Valve 4.6L,5.4L & 6.8L Modular Engines - One Piece Design - 8 Pack of 346
$91.76 Holleydays Price
- For use with Black Coil Boot, OE Coil 8L3E or ACCEL 140033 or 140033-8
- One Piece Design - Won't break off in head during removal like two piece design
- Copper Core - Copper is a better conductor than Iridium or Platinum plugs
- Heat Dissipation - Copper dissipates Heat Much better than other materials
- "C" - Cut Design - un-shrouding the spark kernel
- See PN 346 for Single Spark Plug
- Gapable - Unlike Iridium or Platinum
- Machine Rolled Threads-Precise thread engagement
|Product Type||Spark Plug|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.