HPCopper Spark Plug 8-Pack for 2004-Early 2008 Ford 3-V 4.6L,5.4L & 6.8L
ACCEL HPCopper Spark Plug -1 Piece Design for 2004-Early 2008 Ford 3-Valve 4.6L,5.4L & 6.8L Modular Engines. "C"-Cut Design allows better Exposure of the Flame Kernel to the Air Fuel Mixture.
Holleydays Price: $83.66
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- For use with Black Coil Boot, OE Coil 8L3E or ACCEL 140033 or 140033-8
- One Piece Design - Won't break off in head during removal like two piece design
- Copper Core - Copper is a better conductor than Iridium or Platinum plugs
- Heat Dissipation - Copper dissipates Heat Much better than other materials
- "C" - Cut Design - un-shrouding the spark kernel
- See PN 346 for Single Spark Plug
- Gapable - Unlike Iridium or Platinum
- Machine Rolled Threads-Precise thread engagement
|Product Type||Spark Plugs|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.