Weiand Street Warrior Intake - Chevy Big Block V8
Street Warrior™ Intake Manifold 396-427ci engines with Oval Port Heads
$250.95 Your Price
Starting at $23 a month with Learn More
- All new optimized design for today’s higher output big block engines
- Low rise dual plane design delivering friendly power and torque across the usable RPM range
- Permanent mold 319 aluminum construction is precision CNC machined providing lighter castings with better surface finishes
- Runner geometry optimized using Computational Fluid Dynamics software for even fuel & air distribution
- Universal dual pattern carb flange accepts spread bore (Quadrajets) and square bore carbs
- Idle to 5,500 RPM band
- Oval Port Dimensions: 1.775" High x 1.600" Wide
- Height: Front 4.25", Rear 5.42"
|Engine||Chevy Big Block V8|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Manifold Type||Low Rise|
|Product Type||Intake Manifold|
|RPM Power Band||Idle-5500|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.