Holley LS Hi-Ram EFI Manifold
LS1/LS2/LS6 Cathedral Port EFI for 1 x 105MM Throttle Body
$828.95 Your Price
Starting at $73 a month with Learn More
- Base Plenum Top Mounting Flange Height – 8.42” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Total Height with 92/105mm EFI Plenum Top – 12.32” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Runner Length – 6.58”, As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area – Tapered 4.25 in² to 2.53 in²
- Throttle Body Flange Location, with 102mm EFI Plenum Top : Height – 8.42” (from engine block lifter valley cover flange), Longitudinal Location – 3.84” (forward from engine block front flange), Angle – 25 deg. (down from vertical)
- Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord
- Mounting Flange Gasket Type – Standard LS3 Molded O-Ring
- Port Size – 2.49” Height x 1.21” Wide
|Front Height||12.32 inch|
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Rear Height||11.00 inch|
|RPM Power Band||1500-7000|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
- 1 x 105mm GM LS Throttle Valve Top Only- Bolt up through design (Threaded mounting holes in lid)$299.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.