Holley Mid-Rise Intake - GM LS1/LS2/LS6 w/ 105mm Top
Holley Mid-Rise Intake for GM LS1/LS2/LS6 platform engines
$738.95 Your Price
Starting at $65 a month with Learn More
- Provides great performance to 6500 rpm for street/strip performance applications while providing the look of a racing EFI intake manifold
- Unique modular design allows the combination of a traditional dual-plane layout with an EFI manifold plenum to produce great mid-range torque without compromising top end power
- Great for supercharged or turbocharged engines
- Power band from 1500-6500 rpm
- May require an aftermarket hood for some vehicle applications.
- Cast aluminum construction
- Intended for use on all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads (recalibration of the ECU may be required when using this intake manifold design with OE ECU).
- 105MM EFI plenum top
|Front Height||10.44 inch|
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Manifold Type||Mid Rise|
|Rear Height||9.99 inch|
|RPM Power Band||1500-6500|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.