Hooker BlackHeart Engine and Transmission Mounting Kit - Rearward Engine Position
LS Swap Engine and Transmission Mounting Kit for 1964-1967 GM A-Body - Rearward Mounting Position - Ideal for use w/ TH400 & 200R4 Transmissions
$564.22 Holleydays Price
Starting at $50 a month with Learn More
- Fabricated steel construction- provides a strong and rigid engine mounting foundation
- Designed for use with the Holley 302-2 oil pan to provide optimized inner tie rod clearances and U-joint working angles
- Brackets move the engine/transmission mating plane 1” forward from the stock SB Chevy location to achieve better clearances and drivetrain geometry when installing late model GM automatic and T56 transmissions
- Compatible with stock Saginaw or Delphi 600 series power steering boxes (depending on particular accessory drive system used)
- Provides ability to use low-mount A/C compressors in most instances
- Black Powder coat & Zinc plated finish- provides corrosion protection
- Brackets are bolt-in compatible with Hooker exhaust manifolds, headers, transmission crossmember and exhaust systems for this vehicle application
- LS Oil Pan 302-2 can be used with these mounts
|Motor Type||GM LS|
|Product Type||Engine & Transmission Mount Kit|
|Type of Component||Engine & Transmission Mount Kit|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.