At the heart of any performance vehicle is the exhaust system. Hooker with its classic heart logo has been at the core of the exhaust industry for decades. Many of the most powerful vehicles on the planet have used Hooker Headers. Hooker continues to push the boundaries of performance with the new BlackHeart line of performance exhaust systems for popular late model vehicles. The BlackHeart line is truly a platform designed full exhaust program.
- Designed for direct bolt-in connection to Hooker 70201301-RHKR 1-3/4” mid-length headers; connection to Hooker 70201302-RHKR 1-7/8” mid-length headers
- 2.5” true dual exhaust system with merged-X crossover provides performance and sound quality superior to any stock-type single tube/single muffler system
- 18-gauge 409 stainless steel system tubing provides strength and long term durability
- Polished 6” diameter 304 stainless steel absorption mufflers and 3” dual tips with laser etched Hooker BlackHeart logo; tips are adjustable to provide personally preferred amount of protrusion beyond rear bumper
- Tube bend geometry optimized to provide maximum ground clearance, which is critical for use on lowered vehicles
- Tip elevation and spacing optimized for fitment with all Camaro and Firebird rear bumpers
- Compatible with stock or aftermarket rear suspension pan hard rod/brace assemblies
- OE quality hangers/hardware included
- Intended for off-road/racing use only; not legal for use on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Hooker Transmission CrossmemberHooker announces the release of two new transmission crossmembers for GM 4th-gen F-body vehicles. Each is designed for use as part of Hooker’s LS/T56 swap for this vehicle platform, or as a direct stand-alone component to accomplish a non-OE transmission swap into a 4th-gen F-body behind an LS engine. . Optional brackets and spacers are available to accommodate the installation of a 4L60E, 4L80E, 2004R or TH400 transmission into an LS engine equipped 4th-gen and/or for providing a divorced torque arm mount for use with any of these transmissions. Also available is the Floor Brace and Body Notch Panel, CAD designed for direct compatibility with Hooker and other brand 4th-Gen F-Body dual exhaust systems.
Back To Top