- Color: Black
- Drivetrain: RWD
I purchased this Trans Am in 2010 for $500. Sold the 350 crate motor that was in it for $500 and installed a 406 Roller motor that my friend had sitting in his garage. I basically just dropped the motor in it so I could move the car. The car sat in my driveway for probably 8 years. I had just lost interest and wasn't interested in sinking a lot of money into it. I was more interested in trying to sell it. In 2019, after constant hounding from my best friend, I restarted the project. The motor is a forged and balanced 406 roller motor, ported and polished Dart2 cast iron heads, port matched intake manifold. At one time it was in a tubbed out S10 and posted times around 11 seconds. posted times of just under 11 sec with a 100hp shot of NOS. The suspension has been upgraded with Sphon Performance front and rear sway bars, panhard bar, Subframe connectors and rear lower control arms.
B&M shifter is installed.
UGLY 84 TRANS AM10/17/2019
Motor is a forged and balanced 406 roller motor. Bought the motor from a friend. He had it in an s10 and his times were around 11 seconds in the 1/4 mile. I just recently restarted this project.Right now I am just trying to make it road worthy- going...
- Fits 1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird Consoles
- 1984-1992 GM 700R4/4L60 (Non-Electronic Shift Model) 2-Wheel Drive
- Universal, Fits Most Ignition Wires
- Fits Valve Covers with a 1.22 Inch O.D. Hole.
- Our famous red canister coil! Great choice with an MSD 6-series ignition
- 82-92 Camaro/Firebird/Trans Am: 265-400 Tube 1.75" O.D. x 28", Collector Size 3" O.D., Collector Length 6.5", Port Shape: Same As Port, Metallic Ceramic Coating
Upgrade rear end Cowl hood Upgrade cooling system
Wish List: parts
- Limited to Stock- Replaced by Q-950