- Clear Dichromate finish for good looks and corrosion protection
- Designed for moderate 289 - 327 & mild 350 - 406 cid engines
- Calibrated to work with turbocharged and centrifically supercharged applications
- Contoured venturii inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Screw in idle feed restrictors for precise idle tunability
- Billet Metering Blocks for exceptional fuel metering capacity
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Billet Baseplate with Idle-Eze™ allows precision fine tuning of the idle speed resulting in a smoother transition from off-idle
- Large capacity float bowls eliminates fuel starvation
- Large glass float-level sight windows for easy and safe fuel level adjustments
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- “Quik Release” non-stick gaskets for easy jet changes
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 1 full, and 1 PCV port|
|Venturii Size||1.280 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.