- All aluminum polished construction with billet metering blocks and base plate (Now 40% lighter than the original Demons!)
- Fuel bowls and main body have been redesigned for a sleeker, more stylish appearance
- Completely re-engineered and re-calibrated for better drivability and full throttle performance
- Re-designed throttle lever with integrated Ford A/T, 700-R4, and Chrysler kick down options
- Fuel bowls now have dual threaded inlets on each side, dual sight glass windows, and internal baffling for improved fuel slosh control
- Secondary fuel bowls include notched floats and jet extensions to prevent fuel starvation during hard launches
- Changeable idle, high-speed air bleeds & power valve restrictions for precise tuning
- Billet Baseplate with Idle-Eze™ allows precision fine tuning of the idle speed resulting in a smoother transition from off-idle
|High Speed Air Bleed||36; 36|
|Idle Air Bleed Size||70;70|
|Idle Feed Restriction||30; 30|
|Model||Demon 4150 Vacuum Secondary|
|Needle and Seat Size||110; 110|
|Primary Main Jet||68|
|Primary Power Valve||4.5|
|Primary Pump Arm Size||30cc|
|Primary Pump Cam||Pink|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Secondary Main Jet||76|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Venturii Size||1.250 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.