Holley Super Sniper EFI 2300 Self-Tuning Kit - Black Ceramic Finish
Holley Super Sniper 2 Barrel Fuel Injection Conversion - Self-Tuning Kit + Handheld Display - Black Ceramic Finish
$1,149.00 Holleydays Price
Starting at $102 a month with Learn More
- Bolt on 2300 Flange Carburetor Replacement
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports forced induction up to 650HP with four 100lb./hr. Injectors
- 2.5 Bar MAP sensor included which safely works on applications up to 21.5 PSI
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Compatible with draw-thru or blow-thru forced induction applications
- User-friendly boost control with handheld adjustability
- Programmable target air fuel ratios per boost level
- Advanced boost control is available via free Sniper EFI tuning software, including Boost vs RPM and Boost vs Time.
- Dry or wet nitrous support
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don't have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.25" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Equipped with C4 / C6 Ford transmission kickdown lever as well as TH350, 400 and 700R4 provisions
- Accepts many common 5 1/8" OEM or aftermarket air cleaner assemblies
- Sniper EFI Software free to download which allows for realtime tuning
- Printable throttle body flange template included
- Certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance. Making Sniper EFI the perfect choice for carburetor to marine fuel injection conversions!
- A Flame Arrestor is REQUIRED for marine installations, such as part number, 720-1 or 720-13
- Patent Pending
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Coast Guard Approved||Yes|
|Forced Induction HP@60PSI||650|
|Fuel Pressure||58.5 PSI|
|Injector Size||100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||9/16-18 Female O-Ring (AN 6)|
|Max Horsepower Rating||350 Naturally Aspirated|
|Product Type||Sniper 2BBL EFI Kits|
- Service Bosch LSU 4.9 Oxygen Sensor$101.60Qty:
- SNIPER EFI TO HOLLEY DUAL SYNC HARNESS$26.90Qty:
- Hooker Blackheart Oxygen Sensor O2 Bung 2.5" Clamp-On style$29.13Qty:
- Oxygen Sensor O2 Bung 3" Clamp-On Style for all vehicles that utilize an Oxygen sensor$29.13Qty:
- Hooker Blackheart Oxygen Sensor O2 Bung 2.25" Clamp-On style$29.13Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.