Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Master Kit - Classic Gold Finish
Holley Sniper 4 Barrel Fuel Injection Conversion - Self-Tuning Master Kit + Handheld EFI Monitor - Classic Gold Finish
$1,259.95 Your Price
Starting at $111 a month with Learn More
- Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds - (Spread Bore Sealing Plate Part #9006 is recommended)
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 650hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors!
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Includes complete fuel system consisting of; 20ft of 3/8” Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, Fuel Pump, Filters, necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank!
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays.
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Patent Pending
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Flange Style||Dual Bolt Pattern|
|Fuel Pressure||58.5 PSI|
|Injector Size||100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||9/16-18 Female O-Ring (AN 6)|
|Max Horsepower Rating||650 Naturally Aspirated|
|Product Type||Sniper 4BBL TBI Kits|
- SNIPER EFI TO HOLLEY DUAL SYNC HARNESS$27.36Qty:
- USB/CAN HARNESS$52.16Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
Have a question about this product?
I have a new engine that has not been fired. Can I install this on a fresh engine or should I do the break in with a carburetor?
By Joshua H. on June 3, 2018AnswerBreaking in a fresh engine build with a Sniper EFI TBI system is completely acceptable.
Can you run 2 of them on 2x4 intake?
By Curtis L. on March 14, 2018AnswerUnfortunately, this product is not designed to run in a 2x4 configuration.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.