Holley Sniper EFI 4150 2x4 –Shiny Finish
$1,799.95 Your Price
Starting at $159 a month with Learn More
- Supports up to 1250 HP with Eight 100 Lb/Hr Injectors
- Internal MAP Sensor
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Built in Single stage progressive nitrous control
- Programmable Target Air Fuel Ratios & Ignition Timing per Boost level
- USB to CAN Communication cable included for easy laptop tuning
- Three Programmable 0-5V Sensor Inputs for Oil/Fuel/Dome or Nitrous Pressure Sensors
- One Sensor Ground – Ground supply for 0-5v Sensors
- Single Throttle body mounted ECU, with easy connections between the two throttle bodies – no extra boxes to mount
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Fits on intake manifolds with flange spacing as tight as 6.4375” center to center (Most Edelbrock Manifolds)
- Requires an external fuel pressure regulator: P/N 12-848 up to 800 HP, 12-851 for 1000+ HP
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Patent Pending
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Coast Guard Approved||Yes|
|Fuel Pressure||58.5 PSI|
|Injector Size||100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI|
|Max Horsepower Rating||1250 Forced Induction|
|Product Type||EFI System|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.