Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Master Kit - Black Ceramic Finish
Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Master Kit + handheld EFI monitor- Black Ceramic finish
$1,249.95 Your Price
- Bolt on carburetor replacement (designed to fit single & dual carb manifolds)
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 650hp (4 injector version) and 1250hp (8 injector version)
- 4 wire vehicle connection (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- • Includes complete fuel system consisting of; 20ft of 3/8” Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, 12-920 Fuel Pump, Filters, necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank!
- Integrated fuel pressure regulator
- Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver
- Color touchscreen for setup and gauge views
- Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Flange Style||Dual Bolt Pattern|
|Fuel Pressure||58.5 PSI|
|Injector Size||100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||9/16-18 Female O-Ring (AN 6)|
|Max Horsepower Rating||650 Naturally Aspirated|
|Product Type||Sniper 4BBL TBI Kits|
|Throttle Bore||1.6875 (1 11/16ths)|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
- SNIPER EFI TO HOLLEY DUAL SYNC HARNESS$25.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.