- Supports up to 1500 HP Naturally Aspirated or 1250 HP Forced Induction with Eight 100 Lb/Hr Injectors
- Compatible with Draw through or Blow through forced induction applications
- 2.125” Throttle Plates, Flow 1440 CFM for large cubic inch engines
- 2.5Bar MAP Sensor
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Programmable launch control via 2-step and timing retard. Both can be triggered by a trans-brake input
- Gen 3 Ultra Dominator Style 4 Bolt Air Cleaner Flange
- -8AN Fuel Inlets
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn
- Built-in Single Stage Wet or Dry progressive nitrous control
- Three Programmable 0-5V Sensor Inputs for Oil/Fuel/Dome or Nitrous Pressure or other critical information
- Six Programmable Ground Outputs, Five programmable ground inputs. These can be used to trigger or control external devices such as nitrous solenoids, boost control solenoids. Or to provide the ECU with an Input to turn on function such as an ignition timi
- One +5v Reference Output - +5V Power Supply for 0-5v Sensors, One Sensor Ground – Ground supply for 0-5v Sensors
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Required external fuel pressure regulator, 12-848 is recommended
- Customizable secondary fuel pump output (TPS, RPM or Boost enabled)
- User friendly Boost Control with handheld adjustability
- Free Software included comprehensive datalogging tool to help you maximize the performance of your engine
- Real-time datalogging to the included 3.5” Touch Screen, allows you to save information to the SD card without needing a communication cable
- Programmable Target Air Fuel Ratios per Boost level
- Advanced boost control available via free Sniper EFI tuning software, including Boost vs RPM and Boost vs Time
- OEM Style TPS/IAC, for years of dependable service
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Patent Pending
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Fuel Pressure||58.5 PSI|
|Injector Size||100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||8AN|
|Max Horsepower Rating||1250 Forced Induction|
|1500 Naturally Aspirated|
|Product Type||Sniper EFI Stealth 4500|
|Throttle Bore||2.125 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
Have a question about this product?
A couple of years ago I was looking at Fi-Tech 1200hp set up but just wasn''t sold on it working well on my set up. I talked to some fellow Drag Week folks and the general thought was my junk would not be happy with the 4 injector Sniper so I waited on the 8 to come out BUT I do run a 4500 with 2" spacer now with a 1050 and am happy, BUT the start up on cold days is HORRIBLE. I have had a 850 mech. sec. Demon, 950 cfm Quick Fuel, a used 1050 3-circuit and now a factory reconditioned 1050 2-circuit on the truck. It LOVES the 1050 and runs low 12''s high 11''s @ 108 - 112. Do you recommend the 4150 sniper or the 4500 sniper for my set up. (I also plan to spray a 150 shot in the future) Have you done any testing on the street with the 4500. Sure wish Drag Week would get back to Bowling Green. I LOVED that track.
By Jesse M. on May 26, 2018AnswerThe 8 Injector 4150 Super Sniper would be a better application match to your engine combination than the 4500. The 4500 is 1440 CFM and really isn''t well suited on engines that produce under 800HP. Both systems have dry and wet progressive or non progressive nitrous control.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.