Holley EFI Intake - Chevy Big Block V8 EFI
Holley EFI Intake Manifold 396, 402, 427, 454, 502 for 4150 Style Flange, Rectangular Port Heads
$337.95 Your Price
Starting at $30 a month with Learn More
- Open plenum/single plane design
- No EGR provisions
- 3500-8000 RPM power band
- 4150 carburetor mounting flange
- Includes fuel rails and mounting brackets
- Designed for today's larger cubic inch big block Chevy race engines
- Perfect for hard core drag racers in the NHRA Super Comp, Super Gas, and Street classes as well as IHRA Quick Rod, Super Rod, and Hot Rod categories
- Rectangle Port Dimensions: 2.28” High x 1.48” Wide
- Height: Front 5.96", Rear 5.96"
|Engine||Chevy Big Block V8|
|Manifold Type||High Rise|
|Product Type||EFI Manifolds|
|RPM Power Band||3500-8000|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.