Hooker has quickly become the leader in LS engine swaps and we are excited to announce new products for the 1964-67 GM A-Body. Our LS Swap exhaust systems are designed to offer the best-available ground clearance and wide rear tire compatibility. Adapters are available for a direct bolt up to our long-tube headers, mid-length headers, and cast iron exhaust manifolds.
- Constructed of 3” 18-gauge, 304 Stainless Steel maximizing strength and durability
- System is configured with a merged-X crossover and absorption mufflers for maximum performance and minimized resonance
- Connects to related Hooker 1964-67 A-body LS swap components with the following adapter tube kits: long-tube headers -70701329-RHKR , mid-length headers -70701326-RHKR and Hooker LS cast iron manifolds -70701328-RHKR
- Tube routing geometry optimized to provide best-available ground clearance and wide rear tire compatibility
- Compatible with Hooker Blackheart 71222008HKR 1964-67 A-body LS swap transmission crossmember (crossmember is not compatible with El Camino, convertible or other boxed-frame A-body models)
- Compatible with driveshaft diameters up to 3.5" and U-joints/yokes up to type 1350
- Compatible with DSE, Hotchkis, Hellwig and PMT Fabrication rear anti-sway bars
- Compatible with stock and most aftermarket rear suspension upper control arms
- Includes OE quality clamps, hangers and hardware; requires no cutting or welding to install
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
LS Engine and Transmission MountsHooker LS engine swap mounts are designed to make the task of swapping an LS engine into your classic muscle car or truck as easy as possible. With five different mount kits available, you are sure to find the mounts needed to position the engine and transmission assembly in the appropriate location. Perfect for use with Hooker’s growing family of Gen III/IV (LS1/LS2/LS6/LS7) engine swap headers.
Complete your LS Swap!
Complete your LS Swap with Holley's new Sniper EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary!
Tech & Support
Back To Top