Hooker continues to push the boundaries of performance with the new BlackHeart line of performance exhaust systems for popular late model vehicles. The BlackHeart line is truly a platform designed full exhaust program. From the cylinder head flange to the tailpipe, the BlackHeart line is engineered to provide maximum exhaust velocity, ground clearance, style, performance, and quality!
- 304SS construction- provides enhanced corrosion resistance, appearance and durability
- Tight-tucked design- provides maximum ground clearance
- 3” Merge style collectors- increases flow velocity to maximize performance potential
- Near vertical indexed O2 sensor bungs- provides for reliable wide-band sensor operation
- Optimized tube bend geometry- clears all factory stock vehicle components (including the A/C evaporator case), allows for easy starter motor/spark plug serviceability
- Broad transmission compatibility- installable with GM TH2004R, TH400, 4L60-4L70, 4L80/4L85 automatic transmissions and Tremec T56/T56 Magnum transmissions
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All hardware included
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
Hooker Transmission CrossmemberThis crossmember is designed as part of a fully-engineered LS swap mounting system for 1984-92 GM F-body vehicles. It has been CAD designed to provide an optimized balance of weight, stiffness and strength.
Tech & Support
Back To Top