Easy-Form tubing is made from a copper-nickel alloy that is strong as steel, but much easier to bend and flare. This alloy is approximately 90% copper and 10% nickel, and should not be confused with typical copper tubing found at hardware stores. The copper-nickel is much easier to form (so easy that it does not require a tubing bender - it can be bent and formed with just your hands). This type of copper-nickel alloy brake tubing has been used since the 1970’s on OEM vehicles including Volvo®, Audi®, and Porsche®. Easy-Form doesn’t rust or corrode and is DOT approved for use on hydraulic brake systems. Earl’s new hardline tubing is ideal for use on all automotive hardline systems - brake lines, transmission cooler lines, fuel lines, etc.
- Sold in 25’ Coils
- Copper/Nickel Alloy will Never Rust or Corrode
- Easy to Bend - Tubing Bender Isn’t Needed
- DOT Approved for Hydraulic Brake Systems
- Ideal for Use on All Automotive Hardline Applications
- Can be Polished to Shiny Copper Finish
|Max Working PSI||4200 PSI|
|Tube Nuts Included||No|
|Tube Wall Style||Single Wall|
|Tube Wall Thickness||.028"|
- Tube Nut - Stainless Steel - 3/8"-24 Inverted Flare for 3/16" Tubing - Package of 5 pieces.$9.95Qty:
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.