Earl's Vapor Guard Carburetor Hose - Bulk Hose Sold In Continuous Length up to 100'
3/8 I.D. Earl's Vapor Guard Carburetor Hose, *Bulk Hose - Sold Per Foot
$3.46 Your Price
- Multi-layer rubber hose designed to withstand to the corrosive properties of modern fuels
- Multi-fuel compatible: Approved for use with leaded and unleaded Gasoline, Diesel, Biodiesel, E-85, 100% Methanol, ETHANOL and Gasohol fuels
- A two foot section of Earl’s Vapor Guard saves one gallon of gas each year as compared to traditional rubber hose from permeation alone
- Primary Barrier Liner – initial layer offers high resistance to heat and aggressive fuels
- Vapor Guard Barrier – Thermoplastic layer provides superior fuel isolation significantly reducing vapors from escaping through the hose
- Reinforcement braid-aramid material – (EFI hose only) is used to provide the higher pressure rating that is required with fuel injection
- Exterior cover – provides extreme tolerance of heat and ozone
- Choose from carburetor or higher pressure EFI hose
- Hose available in 5/16” and 3/8” sizes
- Not for use in applications where the hose is submersed in fuel
- Carburetion Hose – Rated Maximum 50 PSI (not for use with fuel injection systems)
|Compatible Hose Ends||Vapor Guard|
|Fuel System Type||Carburetor|
|Max Vacuum||10 inHg|
|Min. Bend Radius||2.5 in.|
|Outside Diameter||.625 in.|
|Submersible in Fuel||No|
|Temperature Range||-40° to 257° F|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.