Terminator X Stealth 4150, Black
The Terminator X Stealth 4150 EFI system from Holley features 8, 100LB/HR Fuel Injectors capable of supporting up to 650 HP naturally aspirated or 1250 HP on forced induction applications.
$1,949.95 Your Price
Starting at $172 a month with Learn More
- Bolt on 4150 Flange Carburetor Replacement
- Supports up to 1250HP with eight 100lb/hr Injectors
- Terminator X Max Stealth 4150 kits provide transmission control for Pre-2009 GM 4L60E/4L80E Transmissions (Part numbers 550-1014, 550-1015,550-1016)
- All of the wiring exits below the rear fuel injector cover, for a completely stealth installation
- Timed spark port for vacuum advanced distributors located under the front fuel bowl, for easy access to the distributor
- Air entry is machined to fit most stock style air cleaners with air cleaner locator provisions
- External fuel pressure regulator required, set to a base pressure of 58.5 PSI, such as Holley part # 12-886
- Integrated ignition timing control improves idle stability, fuel economy, and wide open throttle performance
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time Fuel Map Learn
- OEM Style TPS/IAC for years of dependable service
- Available in 3 finishes: Shiny, Black, and Gold
|Injector Size||100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI|
|Max Horsepower Rating||1250 Forced Induction|
|650 Naturally Aspirated|
|Product Type||EFI System|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.