MSD Black Chevy V8 Pro-Billet Distributor with Vacuum Advance
All the performance of our Pro-Billet line NOW IN BLACK for your Ford, Chevy or Chrysler. Must be used with MSD 6, 7, or 8-series ignition.
$278.06 Holleydays Price
Starting at $25 a month with Learn More
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing for smooth operation at all rpms
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base providing superior strength and great looks
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings (except locked out versions)
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems or racing applications
- Vacuum advance canister for improved economy (can be locked out)
|Distributor Type||Magnetic Pickup|
|Engine||Chevy Small Block V8|
|Type||MSD Box required|
- Replacement distributor cap for popular Chevy, Ford and Chrysler MSD distributors. This cap will also fit original GM points distributors.$36.75Qty:
- A distributor's performance is only as good as its drive gear.$31.64Qty:
- Allows you to tailor you timing curve for your particular application.$13.24Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.