MSD 6-BTM Boost Timing Master
If you're running a blower and don't want to mess with a laptop, this model is for you.
$538.95 Your Price
Starting at $48 a month with Learn More
- Multiple spark, capacitive discharge ignition control
- Supplied with 3,000, 6,000, 7,000 & 8,000 RPM Module
- Supplied with rubber shock mounts
- Programmable for 4, 6, or 8-cylinders by cutting red/blue wire loops
- Built-in Soft Touch Rev Control is adjustable with RPM Modules
- 110 millijoules per spark up to 15,000 RPM
- 470 primary voltage output to coil
- Accepts breaker points, amplifier and magnetic pickup trigger inputs
- Works on 12 - 18 volt electrical system
- Multiple sparks for 20° of crankshaft rotation
- Retard the ignition timing 1 degrees-3 degrees per pound of boost, maximum of 15 degrees, with dash mounted adjustable control knob
- CARB E.O. Approved
|Primary Voltage||520-540 Volts|
|Product Type||6-BTM Boost Timing Master|
|Voltage Required||12-15 Volts, 7 Volt Start|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
- Our famous red canister coil! Great choice with an MSD 6-series ignition$57.00Qty:
- Compact and powerful, the advanced design of the Blaster SS coil is a great addition to any MSD 6-Series Ignition.$64.43Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.